Game Day Ready: How to Have the Ultimate Tailgating Experience
Are you ready for the ultimate tailgating experience for the Super Bowl? Whether you're a die-hard fan or just looking for a fun way to spend the day with friends and family, tailgating is the perfect way to get in the game day spirit. And with the right gear and a little bit of planning, you can make sure your tailgating experience is one to remember.
First things first, you'll need a great setup to plan and prepare for your tailgating party with family and friends. This means choosing the perfect spot, setting up tables and chairs, and making sure you have all the necessary equipment to keep the party going. And when it comes to equipment, the Out-In-About Box™ is a must-have.
Start with a Plan
- Choose the perfect spot: Whether you have the luxury of actually being at the big game, or you’re setting up in a driveway or backyard look for a spot that has enough space for your group to set up tables, chairs, and equipment.
- Plan your setup: Make sure you have all the necessary equipment, including tables, chairs, coolers, and a portable grill or stove to use with your camp kitchen.
- Make a menu: Plan a menu that includes a mix of savory and sweet dishes, as well as beverages that satisfy everyone’s preferences. (Check out some popular recipes below!)
- Pack the right gear: Make sure you have all the necessary gear for tailgating, such as plates, cups, utensils, napkins, and a first aid kit. If your tailgating requires you to travel to a destination, a camp kitchen is the perfect piece of camping equipment to pack all your gear in.
- Bring games and entertainment: Pack some games, such as cornhole or a portable speaker for music to keep the party going.
- Dress appropriately: The weather can be unpredictable during the Super Bowl, so make sure to dress in layers and check the weather forecast wherever you’ll be celebrating.
- Arrive early: Get to your tailgating spot early to secure a good spot and set up before the game starts.
- Clean up: Make sure to leave the tailgating spot clean and dispose of all trash and recycling properly.
- Have a contingency plan: Make sure to have a plan in place in case of inclement weather or other unexpected issues.
- Consider bringing the Out-In-About Box™: It's a great solution to store all your supplies and equipment in one place, and it's lightweight and easy to carry.
Get an Out-In-About Box™
The Out-In-About Box™ is a lightweight yet durable storage solution that's perfect for keeping your gear organized while tailgating, camping, RVing, and other outdoor activities. Constructed from stainless aluminum and with rubber grip handles for easy carrying, it's a simple and compact way to store all your supplies and equipment in one place. And with a cubic ft. storage space of 6.5, there's plenty of room for everything you'll need.
One of the best things about the Out-In-About Box™ is that the door doubles as a table when it's open, making it a great spot to set up your food and drinks for the Super Bowl. Plus, it sits below bed rails on full-size trucks, making it easy to transport to and from the tailgating spot. And with easy do-it-yourself assembly and detailed instructions included, you'll have it set up in no time.
Plan the Menu
Now that you have your tailgating setup sorted, it's time to plan the menu. Tailgating is all about good food and good company, so make sure you have plenty of delicious game day recipes on hand. Some favorites include:
Caprese Skewers: Thread cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and fresh basil leaves on skewers. Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Deviled Eggs: Boil eggs, peel and cut them in half. Remove yolks and mash them with mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper. Fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture.
Antipasto Platter: Arrange a variety of cured meats, such as salami and prosciutto, cheeses, such as mozzarella and provolone, olives, pickles, and marinated vegetables, such as roasted red peppers, on a platter. Serve with crackers or sliced bread.
Chips and Dips: Grab a few bags of your favorite chips and some pre-made spinach dip, bean dip, nacho cheese dip or ranch and serve on a chips and dip platter or straight out of the bags and containers.
BBQ pulled pork sandwiches: Slow-cook a pork shoulder in your crockpot with your favorite BBQ sauce, then shred the meat and serve on buns.
Buffalo chicken dip: Mix shredded chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce, and blue cheese dressing, then bake in the oven until bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
Jalapeno poppers: Stuff jalapenos with cream cheese and wrap in bacon, then grill or bake until crispy.
Sausage and pepperoni pizza: Roll out store-bought pizza dough and top with marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, and your favorite toppings. Cook in a portable pizza oven or on a grill until the crust is crispy and the cheese is melted.
BBQ Meatball Skewers: Mix ground beef or pork, breadcrumbs, egg, and seasonings in a bowl. Form into meatballs and grill or bake until cooked through. Skewer them and brush with your favorite BBQ sauce.
Dessert Recipes: No mater what the game’s outcome, you still have these dessert recipes to help make Super Bowl Sunday sweet!
With these delicious recipes, you'll have a tailgating experience that everyone will remember, and with the Out-In-About Box™, you'll be able to keep all your gear organized. So, grab your friends and family and get ready to cheer on your team in style!